It’s the month of LOVE
February is the Perfect Month to Love Your Windows
Dress them in new fashions and they’ll look LOVELY
Style spotlight …
Can we get a drum roll for Roller Shades, please?
Roller shades are one of the most versatile and diverse treatments and work with most windows, including doors.
They check all the boxes. 9 reasons why …
- Stylish – Available in a bazillion colors and patterns. Well maybe we exaggerate, but you get the idea.
- Hardwearing – will sustain knocks, bumps, nerf darts and more.
- Easy to clean – work great in high traffic and high dirt areas. Dog noses, kid fingers and spaghetti sauce approved *specific fabrics
- Child/Pet safe – opt for cordless or continuous cord loop tethered to the wall.
- Opacity – blackout, light filtering and solar screen fabrics available.
- Huge – when other shades cannot handle the size and weight, roller shades to the rescue.
- Outdoor solutions – weather, bug and golf ball resistant fabrics available and rust proof components.
- Duo-shades – layering options for day/night, fits into many window openings.
- Motorized roller shades are a breeze to operate and affordable.
Lovin’ Your Style
Just look how this kitchen window is accented with a timeless pattern to complement the sleek lines and surfaces. Hide the roll of fabric by covering with a matching cassette or valance.
Playing hard to get
Motorize a wall of window shades and operate effortlessly. Roller shades disappear into a headrail or roll almost invisibly to the top of windows for a sleek, clean look and maximize any view.
Experience the best of both worlds with light filtering daytime privacy and night or movie scene blackout. Great for multifunctional rooms including offices & guest bedrooms.
This Tops Everything
Unlike the photo above, this window is finished with a top treatment to unify the 2 windows and add yet more style.
Show your style by accenting simple roller shades with beautiful patterned drapery panels. Great for absorbing sound among hard surfaces.
Fun with Fabric
Splash some color around your home with vibrant valentines hues.
We LOVE to help you …
Many industries are still experiencing longer than usual lead times.
Custom Window Fashions can take an average of 4-8 weeks to complete,
so don’t delay when booking your In-Home Consultation.
We look forward to working with you.